Other rankings are from the Huffington Post which designated Taste History as “…established food tours in Florida”. VisitFlorida said about Taste History “…the mission is both education and entertainment”. The international news agency The Culture Trip has included the Taste History Culinary Tours of Historic Palm Beach County in its roundup of Florida's 10 Best Food Festivals and Fiestas. Taste History landed in good company too. The Culture Trip is a global online news agency, showcasing the best of art, food, culture and travel for every country in the world.
Brief Facts about Taste History:
- Offered year-round
- Held on the first, second, third and fourth Saturdays at 11am
- At least 3 to 4 locally owned and family owned eateries are visited for food tasting. The food portions are hearty.
- Cultural centers or art galleries are visited
- Tour travels through historic neighborhoods and districts
- Bus riding and 4 to 6 blocks of walking
- Some eating experiences are standing-only
- Tour is at least 3 to 4 hours
- Food and Florida history are narrated by a guide
- To maintain an element of surprise, each tour is different and never an exact duplication of any previous tour hosted
- Private group tours are also available during the weekday
- Pre-payment is required. Fees are inclusive
- Tour takes place Rain or Shine.
- Dietary Restrictions Cannot be Accommodated. Click here to read about types of foods tasted.