Taste History Culinary Tour executive director Lori J. Durante with Pastry Chef Anna Orland of Palermo's Bakery in Boynton Beach, Florida
Taste History is an official Community Event Partner for the 500 anniversary of the State of Florida:
The Taste History Culinary Tours are available to the general public on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of each month. Pre-payment is required.
To purchase tickets for the Taste History Culinary Tours go here. Call 561-243-2662 or 561-638-8277.
Brief Facts about Taste History:
- Offered year-round
- Held on the second, third and fourth Saturdays at 11am
- At least 3 to 4 locally owned and family owned eateries visited for food tasting. The food portions are hearty.
- Cultural centers or art galleries are visited
- Tour travels through historic neighborhoods and districts
- Bus riding that may include 3 to 4 blocks of walking
- Some eating experiences are standing-only
- Tour is at least 4 hours
- Food and Florida history are narrated by a guide
- To maintain an element of surprise, each tour is different and never an exact duplication of any previous tour hosted
- Private group tours are also available during the weekday
- Pre-payment is required. Fees are inclusive
- Tour takes place Rain or Shine.
- Dietary Restrictions Cannot be Accommodated
The culinary tours are small-format with the average capacity for the tours being 15 to 20 people. The tour cannot accommodate dietary restrictions and dietary substitutions cannot be provided.