Taste History is an official Community Event Partner for the 500 anniversary of the State of Florida:
The Taste History Culinary Tours are available to the general public on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of each month. Pre-payment is required.
To purchase tickets for the Taste History Culinary Tours go here. Call 561-243-2662 or 561-638-8277.
Brief Facts about Taste History:
- Offered year-round
- Held on the second, third and fourth Saturdays at 11am
- At least 3 to 4 locally owned and family owned eateries visited for food tasting. The food portions are hearty.
- Cultural centers or art galleries are visited
- Tour travels through historic neighborhoods and districts
- Bus riding and 4 to 6 blocks of walking
- Some eating experiences are standing-only
- Tour is at least 4 hours
- Food and Florida history are narrated by a guide
- To maintain an element of surprise, each tour is different and never an exact duplication of any previous tour hosted
- Private group tours are also available during the weekday
- Pre-payment is required. Fees are inclusive
- Tour takes place Rain or Shine.
- Dietary Restrictions Cannot be Accommodated
The culinary tours are small-format with the average capacity for the tours being 15 to 20 people. The tour cannot accommodate dietary restrictions and dietary substitutions cannot be provided.
Effective February 1, 2015, $45 per person is the new rate for the general public tours. Due to the increase in fees that are charged to our organization for the tour bus rental and insurance; an increase in our tour fees is necessary. Pre-paid reservations that have been made prior to that date will not be affected. The Taste History Culinary Tours program is operated by a non-profit 501c3 organization. Special rates apply for Private Group Tours.
To pin on Pinterest click here
Upcoming culinary tour 2013 dates (culinary tours are held year-round and tours are offered to the general public. Pre-payment required)
All tours start at 11am